MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
No minimum order.
HOW TO ORDER
There are 4 simple ways to order:
- Website: www.bodysupply.com
- Telephone/WhatsApp: +39 02 8239 6808
- E-mail: [email protected]
We do not accept telephone orders for jewellery.
All prices quoted are in Euro, VAT and transport excluded.
- VAT is applied to customers residing in the Italian territory.
- For EU customers, please provide your VAT number (VAT, TVA, Mwst, BTW, etc.) when placing your order. In the absence of a valid VAT number, the VAT rate in force in the country of destination of the shipment will be applied.
- Prices and offers are subject to change without notice.
- Our policy is to supply Registered Studios and Registered Artists only. A copy of your registration certificate may be required at our discretion before orders are processed and at any time we consider it necessary.
- The images in the catalog are not contractual.
Unless otherwise agreed, payment is in advance by:
- CASH ON DELIVERY: payment in cash to the courier upon delivery of the goods only for orders over €50 + VAT;
- ANTICIPATED BANK TRANSFER: IT54M0306915463100000007210 BIC: BCITITMM made out to Professional Body Supply SRL;
- CREDIT CARD: we accept all major credit cards;
- PAYPAL: the world's most popular method of sending money;
- SCALAPAY*: payment in 3 installments at zero interest (subject to restrictions);
The goods will be sent upon receipt of payment.
* If you buy with Scalapay you receive your order immediately and pay in 3 instalments. You acknowledge that the instalments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorise such transfer.
Shipments are made the same day, by Express Courier, for orders sent and paid for before 5pm.
Delivery times are approximate.
Transport costs are charged to the customer and vary according to the weight, volume and value of the order.
We will choose the fastest, safest and most economical solution for your shipment.
The goods travel at the buyer’s risk, even if they are sold carriage free with payment on delivery; the transfer of ownership of the goods (and of the relative risks) is carried out with the consent, even verbal, pursuant to Art. 1376c.c.
For non EU countries, the taxes applied by Customs of the country of destination, are charged to the customer upon delivery.
It’s impossible for us to estimate the additional charges and we strictly advice to check the import laws and tax rates, for tattoo equipment, before completing a purchase.
In case a customer refuses to pay taxes and decides to return the package, all the expenses for returning the goods, including customs clearance, will be deducted from the payment received before the refund.
If you buy Piercing Jewellery, please also read the additional information in the Jewellery section of the Catalogue.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Requests must be made within 8 working days of receipt of the goods
See the conditions for returning a new product .
GOODS COVERED BY WARRANTY
Requests must be made within 12 months of the invoice date.
Please refer to the service conditions on the .
In any case of force majeure, or unforeseeable circumstances, we shall not be liable for the delay or non-execution of deliveries and we shall be entitled to terminate all or part of the contract or suspend or postpone its execution.
The Court of Pescara shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
If you have a valid European VAT number (EXCLUDING ITALY), you are entitled to buy VAT-free (you don't pay VAT!).
Simply create an account by entering your VAT number and send us an authorisation request to [email protected].
Within a few hours, once we have checked its validity, we will enable your account to purchase WITHOUT VAT. From that moment on, all your future orders in our Store will be automatically calculated without VAT.
You can check the validity of your VAT number yourself here: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=en.
The VAT exemption is valid if you have a valid VAT number for all these 26 European countries:
- Austria: VAT number starts with AT and continues with a 9-character block (the first one is always U).
- Belgium: VAT number starts with 0 and continues with a 10-digit block.
- Bulgaria: The VAT number consists of a block of 9 or 10 digits (9 digits for companies and 10 digits for individuals and foreigners).
- Cyprus: The VAT number is composed of a block of 10 characters (the last character is always a letter).
- Croatia: The VAT number is composed of a block of 11 digits.
- Denmark: The VAT number consists of 4 blocks of 2 digits.
- Estonia: The VAT number consists of a block of 9 digits.
- Finland: The VAT number has an 8-digit block.
- France: The VAT number consists of a block of 2 characters followed by a block of 9 digits.
- Germany: The VAT number consists of a block of 9 digits.
- Greece: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 9 digits.
- Ireland: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 9 digits.
- Latvia: The VAT number has a block of 11 digits.
- Lithuania: The VAT number has a block of 9 or 12 digits.
- Luxembourg: the VAT number shall consist of an 8-digit block.
- Malta: The VAT number has an 8-digit block.
- Netherlands: The VAT number is composed of a block of 12 characters (the last position is always a B).
- Poland: The VAT number consists of a block of 10 digits.
- Portugal: The VAT number consists of a block of 9 digits.
- CzechRepublic: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 8 or 9 or 10 digits.
- Romania: The VAT number shall consist of a block of at least 2 digits and no more than 10 digits.
- Slovakia: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 10 digits.
- Slovenia: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 8 digits.
- Spain: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 9 characters (the first and last character may be alphabetic or numeric, but cannot both be numeric).
- Sweden: The VAT number shall consist of a block of 12 digits.
- Hungary: The VAT number is composed of a block of 8 digits.