PURCHASE YOUR ORDER
There are 4 simple ways to place your order:
- Telephone: +39 085.44.60.528
- Fax: +39 085 23.09.821
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.bodysupply.it
We do not accept telephone orders for Jewelry.
All the shown prices are in Euros, excluding VAT and Shipping costs.
- VAT is applied to resident customers of the Italian territory.
- UE customers should communicate their VAT number (VAT, TVA, Mwst, BTW, etc) when placing their order. In the absence of a valid VAT number the current tax rate will be applied.
- All prices and offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- The images on the Catalogue do not constitute a contractual relationship.
Unless otherwise agreed, the payment is in advance by:
- C.O.D.: cash payment at the time of delivery only available for orders shipped to Italy;
- ADVANCE BANK TRANSFER: IT54M0306915463100000007210 BIC: BCITITMM intestato a Professional Body Supply SRL at Intesa SanPaolo, Pescara;
- CREDIT CARD: we accept all major credit cards;
- WEB: fast and safe transactions with SSL system.
- WESTERN UNION: Payable to Professional Body Supply SRL; the goods will be shipped at received payment.
By placing an order, you agree to use EUR as the invoice currency. The currency conversion into your local currency is provided as a courtesy only.
The goods will be shipped on the same day via Express Courier. Delivery times are estimated.
Costs will be charged to the customer according to weight, size and amount.
We will deal with the most appropriate, fast, safe and cheap option for your shipping.
The transport of goods is at the responsibility of the customer, even if sold in free trade zone with C.O.D payment; the property transfer of the goods (and related risks) is concluded by consensus, also verbal, ex Art. 1376c. c. .
DELIVERY TIME OF GOODS
We can boast about the fastest shipping in the field of Tattoo and Piercing supply!
Our team will ship the orders received by 4pm on the same day.
After this time the orders will be shipped the day after (the orders received on Friday afternoon will be shipped on Monday).
Saturday and Sunday Couriers do not deliver goods.
Couriers will deliver, except for unforeseen circumstances, the parcel to the address provided within:
- - 1 or 2 days from the shipping for deliveries to Italy (excluding Sicily, Calabria and Sardinia);
- - 2 or 3 days from the shipping for deliveries to Sicily, Calabria and Sardinia;
- - 3 or 4 days from the shipping for deliveries to Europe;
- - 3 or 4 days from the shipping for deliveries to the rest of the world (excluding customs formalities);
Delivery times are estimated and are not binding upon the Seller. Any delay in delivery times (or shipping) does not give the right to a free or discounted transport as well as the right to refuse the withdrawal of goods.
If you buy Piercing Jewelry please see the attached information in the section Jewelry in the Catalogue.
In case of returns it is necessary to call or send an email to email@example.com to request the authorization for your goods return.
All requests must be reported within 8 working days of goods receipt.
See the terms and conditions to return a new product on the following page.
WARRANTY AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OF GOODS
In case of requests about assistance during and not during your warranty period, it is necessary to call or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the warranty terms and conditions on the following page
FORCE MAJEURE EVENT
In every case of Force Majeur or accidental events, we will not be held responsible for the delay or shipment failure and we will have the right to terminate the contract, partly or totally, or to suspend it or to defer its execution.
Civil litigations shall be exclusively brought before the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if these are within the territory of the State.
If you have a valid VAT number (EXCLUDING ITALY), you have the right to purchase with VAT exemption (you will pay no VAT!).
You just need to create your account by entering your VAT number and sending you authorization request to email@example.com.
In just a few hours, once the validity is verified, we will enable your account for purchasing with NO VAT. Since then all your future purchases within our store will be directly calculated without VAT.
You can verify independently your VAT validity on the following website address:http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=en.
VAT exemption is valid if you hold a VAT number for all the following 27 European Countries:
- Austria: the VAT always starts with AT plus a block of 9 characters (the first one is always U).
- Belgium: the VAT starts with 0 and goes on with a block of 10 numbers.
- Bulgaria: the VAT is made of a block of 9 or 10 numbers (9 numbers for Companies and 10 numbers for natural persons and foreigners).
- Cyprus: the VAT is made of a block of 10 characters (the last one is always a letter).
- Croazia: the VAT is made of a block of 11 numbers.
- Denmark: the VAT is made of 4 blocks of 2 numbers.
- Estonia: the VAT is made of a block of 9 numbers.
- Finland: the VAT is made of a block of 8 numbers.
- France: the VAT is made of a block of 2 characters followed by a block of 9 numbers.
- Germany: the VAT is made of a block of 9 numbers.
- United Kingdom: the VAT is made of a block of 3 numbers, one of 4 numbers and 1 of 2 numbers or 1 block of 12 numbers.
- Greece: the VAT is made of a block of 9 numbers.
- Ireland: the VAT is made of a block of 9 characters.
- Latvia: the VAT is made of a block of 11 numbers.
- Lithuania: the VAT is made of a block of 9 or 12 numbers.
- Luxemburg: the VAT is made of a block of 8 numbers.
- Malta: the VAT is made of a block of 8 numbers.
- Netherlands: the VAT is made of a block of 12 characters (the last one is always B).
- Poland: the VAT is made of a block of 10 numbers.
- Portugal: the VAT is made of a block of 9 numbers.
- Czech epublic: the VAT is made of a block of 8 or 9 or 10 numbers.
- Romania: the VAT is made of a block of minimum 2 and maximum 10 numbers.
- Slovakia: the VAT is made of a block of 10 numbers.
- Slovenia: the VAT is made of a block of 8 numbers.
- Spain: the VAT is made of a block of 9 numbers (the first and the last characters can be numbers or letters but cannot be both numerical).
- Sweden: the VAT is made of a block of 12 numbers.
- Hungary: the VAT is made of a block of 8 numbers.